To determine the eligibility of visitors to travel to the US under Visa Waiver Program (VWP) an automated system has introduced an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (commonly known as ESTA). The Visa Waiver Program enables most of the travelers from the participating countries to travel to the US for tourism or business reasons without Visa. Through (apply to) ESTA beantragen, the Government of USA compares the personal information of an applicant against various databases to determine law enforcement or security reason if any to deem that applicant ineligible to travel to the United States under VWP. Usually, ESTA is valid for two years, but in the case of passport expiry before two years ESTA also gets invalid. A traveler with approved ESTA can make a trip of a maximum of 90 days to the US and after leaving the States within 90 days this timer resets for the next 90 days.
Here are some very quick, but important tips to help foreign nationals with ESTA:
- CBP highly recommends that foreign nationals must complete the ESTA application at least seventy-two hours in advance before departure.
- To beantragen ESTA application one should have the following handy: Passport, flight details, and address of where the applicant is going to stay in the US. After completing the application, keep the application number safe.
- While there is no need to keep a printout of ESTA application when travel to the US, but it is still recommended to keep a printout of ESTA application for the record.
- There is no need to use an immigration attorney to apply for ESTA travel authorization. Beantrages ESTA is easy and requires only $14 to pay via credit/Debit card or PayPal.
- After the submission of the ESTA application, the applicant is allowed to update their email address or the address of the place where they will stay in the US. To make any of the other changes applicants require reapplying for ESTA authorization.
- Travelers with previously received ESTA authorization must have to renew their ESTA application in time for more future trips to the US.
- An applicant needs to disclose any immigration issues or prior arrests on the ESTA application. If an applicant does not mention all the details, it could be construed as fraud. It is better to speak with an immigration lawyer about their legal problems and previous immigration issues.
When the ESTA system determines the foreign national’s eligible to travel under VWP, they may travel to the US. ESTA approval is not the only requirement to enter into the US, but the Custom Border Protection (CBP) officer can give the final verdict. Once, approved ESTA holder passes through CBP, they officially arrive in the United States of America.
For German traveler to the US estaexpress24.com is a secure and protected platform beantragen for ESTA. Here, the applicant gets live chat and email support about the VWP and ESTA process. ESTAEXPRESS24 issue a full refund for ESTA application denial and they monitor the application progress getting the successful result.